Emergency Plumbing in NYC
Plumbing emergencies can be stressful and costly, but with Plumbing NYC, you will never have to worry about either. We offer prompt plumbing services to help you avoid serious damage to your home or business. You can rely on our experienced plumbers for repairs, replacements, and installation of all types of plumbing fixtures and equipment.
We provide comprehensive plumbing services for both residential and commercial customers. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. If you have an emergency, please call us immediately so we can respond quickly.
What is considered a plumbing emergency?
Plumbing problems are never fun, but some can cause more damage than others. The following are considered plumbing emergencies:
Leaks can occur anywhere in your home and can be caused by various things, from faulty pipes and fixtures to cracked or broken pipes. Water damage caused by leaks can be very costly to repair, so it’s important that you get them addressed quickly.
If your toilet is clogged and won’t flush, this is a sign that something has gone wrong with your plumbing system and needs immediate attention. A clogged toilet can cause sewage backup into your home or overflow into the drains, damaging your home and even causing health problems for anyone living there.
No one likes having clogged drains, but they are an unfortunate part of life. Clogs can result from hair and other debris getting lodged in the drain pipe. This clog is fairly easy to clear with a plunger or auger. If that doesn't work, your next step should be calling a professional plumber to clear your drain line with high-pressure water jetting equipment.
Frozen and Burst Pipes
Frozen pipes are a common plumbing problem in New York City, especially during the cold winter. Frozen pipes can happen when the temperature inside your house is lower than the temperature outside your house. This happens when there is not enough heat from your furnace or air conditioner, or if you have drafty windows and doors.
If you notice that your faucets are running very slowly or not, this could signify a frozen pipe. You may also hear water dripping from one of your faucets or toilets. If this happens, turn off all water to prevent further damage and call us for emergency service.
Sump pump failure
If your sump pump stops working, it can cause serious damage to your basement because water will not be pumped out of your house any longer. You will have to call a professional plumber to repair or replace your sump pump as soon as possible.
No water pressure or low water pressure
If there is no water from your faucets or shower, this could be caused by several things like a broken pipe or faulty valve. The problem needs to be addressed immediately, so you don't have an entire house without water!
Choose Your Emergency Plumber Wisely
It can be hard to know who you can trust when it comes to plumbing problems. There are many emergency plumbers out there who will take advantage of your situation and charge you exorbitant prices for simple repairs.
Don't let this happen to you! Here are some tips for choosing the right emergency plumber for your home:
● Check their credentials: Make sure that the person coming to your house is a licensed professional. If they're not, they're not allowed to work in your home.
● Ask for references: It's important that you ask for references from past clients before hiring an emergency plumber. You want someone with experience working with homes similar to yours, so ask about their previous jobs and how satisfied the previous customers were with their work.
● Look at reviews online before hiring an emergency plumber: These days, most reputable businesses have websites where they post reviews from past customers on Yelp. Read these online reviews carefully before deciding whether or not this company is right for you!
● Ask about the experience: If possible, ask if there are any pictures of previous jobs on display in their office or online website. If so, look at these pictures carefully and ensure they're up-to-date.
● Get a Quote Before Hiring: It's always best to get at least two quotes from different companies before hiring anyone for any job, especially if it involves major repairs like replacing pipes or installing new fixtures. This way, you'll know exactly how much each company charges and which offers the most affordable rates without sacrificing quality workmanship or service.
What do most plumbers charge per hour?
The average hourly rate for a plumber is $70 to $120 per hour. The cost of plumbing repairs can vary widely, depending on the work needed and the experience level of the plumber.
What is the hourly rate for a plumber in New York?
The average hourly rate for a plumber in New York is $30.72/hr, compared to the national average of $29.87/hr.
What Should I Do Before My Plumber Arrives?
When you call a plumber, you want to ensure they can arrive at your home quickly. Here are some tips on how to prepare for your plumber's arrival:
- Clear the area around your pipes
- Turn off the water supply to your home or business
- Unplug all electrical appliances within reach of the work area, so nothing accidentally gets knocked into the water
- Remove any objects that might hinder access to the pipes or create tripping hazards for workers
- Prepare any tools your plumber might need, such as a screwdriver or wrench
Call in the Plumbing Experts!
At Call Plumbing NYC, our expert technicians have years of experience in the plumbing industry and can handle any job, big or small. We are equipped with the tools and knowledge needed to get your job done right the first time around.
We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service by calling before we come out so you know exactly when you can expect us to arrive. We also offer flexible scheduling options, so if you need us during off hours or weekends, we'll make arrangements to accommodate your needs.
Our technicians are always on time because they know how important punctuality is when dealing with emergencies. You'll never have to wait for hours after calling us because we will always be there as soon as possible!